Thursday, August 4, 2011

Velvet Cave Crazy

I wanted to post up all my VCV dresses, to keep track of myself and also because they are just soo pretty.

So Velvet Cave Vintage is an ebay thrift store created by Imogen Shurey, who is modeling in the last 3 along with a few others. This has become the ONLY place I buy my dresses. I search around ebay but always think "What's the point. VCV will have new dresses up soon so I better save for THOSE."

These are all the ones I own! and I wish other shoppers did this because I want to know who are the other girls outbidding me! Really, I wonder..















She also used to slip in a mix cd with every purchase I have every single Volume and uses lime green and purple packaging! I really appreciate these small details and the dresses are always in MINT condition and ready to wear out of the package.



ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment