I feel like I wrote too much about movies in my last post, I don't like film reviews or even reading film synopsis, reading someone else's opinion about a film has no effect on weather or not I will watch it so I don't even bother. And film synopsis are okay, but I prefer not knowing what I am getting myself into.
So from now on i'm just going to write very short, maybe a max of 1 sentence of the film or a list of adjectives or tags! yes that's the word, Tags, just tags from now on:
MONDAY
"Waiting for Superman" - Directed by Davis Guggenheim (2010)
Really good, interesting, wake up call, the U.S. education system suuuckkss
TUESDAY
"Daisies" - Directed by Vera Chytilová (1966)
Amazing, beautiful animation, makes me wish I was one of them, Now one of my favorite films, experimental, Czech, new wave
WEDNESDAY
"My Dog Tulip" - Directed by Paul Fierlinger & Sandra Fierlinger (2009)
Watercolor, pretty, narration, dog story, Pregnant dog, story lacked a little I thought, good animation, experimental animation
THURSDAY
"12 Angry Men" - Directed by Sidney Lumet (1957)
Finally watched, good story, makes you think, entertaining, learned a lot from this film
FRIDAY
None - 48 hr film
SATURDAY
None- 48 hr film
SUNDAY
"Who wants to Kill Jessie?" - Directed by Václav Vorlícek (1966)
Amazing, sci-fi, Czech, Cute girl, Adventure, fun, Experimental, Bubble talk, Soo creative, Stunts
I swear i'm not becoming a lazy blogger, but I have to start packing for CalArts! and I don't even know where to begin. Actually I do know where to begin, the first thing i'm gonna pack are my fantastic mr.fox dolls and other toys. I am also soo behind on Rosetta Stone, Going to my best friend's wedding next week in Louisiana, Did 48 hr film, Trying to see all my friends, and on top of that figuring out how to register for CalArts classes. Right now I am still focusing on Rosetta, because I paid a lot of money for it!! and need to finish it before I go to CalArts.
ambar





No comments:
Post a Comment