Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Meeting time
Getting ready to go to the 48 hr "Rules" Meeting,
and instead of getting rest to prepare for the film competition, I have been doing the opposite and going to bed at 4 am every night and waking up late. I think this is a better plan, actually.
I am sooo excited for this week's Film a day, I am trying to do a Czech week but it is so hard when you just want to throw on so many movies!
What else is new, I am getting my film "Ghost Granny" scored by next week! Maria Bamford stand-up show tomorrow! Yes! She's my favorite. And almost done with Rosetta Stone Level 3.
Till then I need lots of cardboard, sleep, and to watch more films. I haven't had time to read this summer at all which is disappointing but at least my french has improved!
and..
I'm wearing my new/old shirt from ebay.
this shirt excites me..
ambar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment