MONDAY
"French Film" - Directed by Jackie Oudney (2008)
Running out of French movies to watch at Blockbuster, funny, nice, British, enjoyable, Not really a French Film
TUESDAY
"Kolya" - Directed by Jan Sverák (1996)
Fun, Sexual, Little Boy, Czech, Government, Orchestra, Russia, Oscar, Cemetery, Fake Marriage
WEDNESDAY
Labyrinth of Darkness: Jiri Barta
Amazing, Beautiful, Inspiring, Recommended, Loved it
THURSDAY
48 HR Film Screening Premiere
Nervous, Good Crowd, Nice People, 15 films
FRIDAY
Ghost Lapse show.
SATURDAY
"Phantom Museums: The Short Films of the Quay Brothers" Disc 1
Eerie, Quay Bros, Dark, Goth, Puppetry, Stop-Motion, Svankmajer
SUNDAY
"Beyond Biba" - Directed by Louis Price (2009)
Pretty, Wished there would have been more fashion, Rented on Youtube, Nice, Drawings, 60's, Mod
I think next week is my last of "Film a Day" :( I really have to start packing for Cali, Wed-Sat i'll be in Louisiana for my friend's wedding, and am currently sooo close to starting Level 5 of Rosetta Stone French. (I will finish with level 4 in about 10 mins seriously!!)
I am going to do a Review on Rosetta once i'm done because when I purchased it I couldn't find any! So that will be coming up. I also need to take more photos of outfits because honestly, I never take pictures of myself! ever! and when I do it's awkward and not fun :/
Moving to cali is 2 weeks for CalArts! I am sooo beyond excited!
So for now it's Louisiana, Rosetta, and packing! and trying to slip in films if possible.
ambar





No comments:
Post a Comment