Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 12

My thanksgiving break has been me working non-stop in the Butler Building working on my stop-mo set and in the lab for 7 hours today. Tomorrow I have a 5 page essay to write then rush over to the Butler and try to get as much done as possible

I have 3 films, 3 essays, some animation tests, all due in the upcoming weeks. It is beyond stressful

My puppet looks really cool!!! But her right arm has broken off 4 times :( and I need to perform surgery on her tomorrow and will post pictures of everything

I'm also working on a 3D cut out stop-mo film

and my final presentation film that I need to present to my mentor that I haven't started on at all but will get done!

This is my Intuitive Assignment. The assignment was to animate to sound


That 7 second animation took me 7 hours!!! Why? because I suck at flash and it was my 1st time doing hand drawn lip sync!!! This was also a result:



ambar

1 comment:

  1. You look so tired lol

    What type of wire are you using for your armature? The wire will eventually break, but it shouldn't break that soon.


    I use 2 strands of 1/16" gauge aluminum wire for each arm. The hands are done separately with a thinner gauge wire. I secure the arms into the chest block with epoxy resin. I also create joints or "Grab points" at the wrist and elbow with plumber's epoxy. I rarely have an arm break -- fingers yes, but arms no.

    If you have a picture of just the naked armature? I can try to help you fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete