Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 7 & Week 8

Blogging at 4 am on the school computer

Finished some tests, I don't have much to post

This was my week 7 Intuitive Assignment:


This week for Stop-mo our assignment was to draw a character sheet for the puppets we're going to start building for our end of the semester short! I ended up changing mine and am going to do a short story about a punk girl.

I've also been doing a bunch of tests for my end of the year hand drawn animation which is really really hard :(

Here is one of them:


That one is almost done I just need to fix the timing on the blinking, color, but It is almost done.

Tomorrow is the Suzan Pitt screening and I should probably get off since I have class in 4 hours and 40 mins!!


ohh! and here is my Halloween costume



Uncle Artie from pete and pete!!!


ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment