Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 9 Week 10

I am getting really bad at updating this

and my Animator of the week only lasted one week! i'll get back into that (someday)

I've been watching a lot of erotic films lately at the film library and having small life crisis's but it's all normal

I have nothing to really post for this week, we are building puppets in stop-mo and they have to be done, completely DONE by friday!!! I need to remember to take pictures of my work

then I have a hand drawn animation that is really hard due on Thurs :(

there are more assignments (readings, after effects tests...)

but for now I am trying to get everything done. I need to get off this lab computer because my eyes are extremely blurry from animating a spinning wheel.


p.s. these are all the films i've watched lately not all of them are erotic
and the reason i've been watching so many is because i need inspiration for my fetish film but also because I am stressed out of my mind and watching films is the only thing that can relax me

 Le Trou (1960)
dir. Jacques Becker

 The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)
dir. Roman Polanski

 The Craft (1996)
dir. Andrew Fleming

 Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965)
Russ Meyer

Mondo Topless (1966)
dir. Russ Meyer

 Darling (1965)
dir. John Schlesinger


Femina Ridens (1969)
dir. Piero Schivazappa


ambar

2 comments:

  1. I actually have most of those movies...kidding lol

    But if you're looking for inspiration, maybe check out The Curious Sofa by Edward Gorey. It's a short illustrated pornographic novel, without the porn. You're mind fills in the blanks. Here's a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9vdfycsy69tvpli . A curious sofa is among the other stories.

    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matthew!
    Thanks so much I downloaded it I can't wait to read all of it!
    I love edward gorey but I don't own any of his books :/

    hey here is a link you should watch

    http://animateclay.com/index.php/news/315-chiodo-brothers-built-by-hand

    and i started working on my puppet! I need to post pictures and some tests.

    can't wait to see your portfolio

    ReplyDelete