Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 11? Or is this Week 10... crap

Ok I have no idea what week this is, all I know is that there are 4 more weeks of classes!!!

I have a ton of stuff to do

(After Effefts puppet walk, Stop-mo short, Stereoscopic short, plus a 1 min short film, and a animating to sound test)

Ahhhh



anyways here are some stuff to look at



and here was my assignment for my Intuitive class
The assignment was to have certatin things come in on different times and use the space of your screen



and now I have a ton of laundry to do, finish my puppet, work in after effects, start collecting cardboard, and might go to Toy Theater in LA tonight!



ambar

1 comment:

  1. Really liking this. Your Goth girl puppet is looking awesome. Such a clean sculpt. Love how you used wire for the hair.

    I should have a video link for you to check out next week. I've been animating like a beast lately. I was working on a shot that required a fat puppet to fall down a flight of stairs, while another puppet had to react to her falling simultaneously. Trying to set up a rig for that to work was difficult, but I did it -- it only to me 3 days for a 2 second shot lol. I'm very happy with the way it came out though.

    Seeing your puppet work is getting me psyched for CalArts. I'm pretty much working with the same 4 week deadline you are for my portfolio -- let the stress begin!

    ReplyDelete