Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 6

I was so proud of my interactive Su Tissue Programming test.  This week in programming class we learned how to use our mac's iSight cameras to detect ourselves that we then turned into a grid and you could program each specific square to play a certain note or in my case part of the Suburban Lawns interview.  Here is my iphone documentation...
(Put the volume UP!)

This was also finally the first time in our 3D printing class that we got to print out our boxes! mine was pretty plain, but I wanted to make sure it worked before I got too detail oriented.



Also this week,
Men of Butler Calendar shoot, Dirties Screening, editing film, Getting ready for Portfolio day, Jeanne Stern visiting on Saturday!!!, and getting soooo much other stuff ready for finals and my 2 films.


I also watched Eraserhead for the first time..

Such an incredible puppet.

and I watch Angela.. I've been wanting to get back into the habit of film watching.





ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment