it's strange looking back at my blog from last year and seeing how different my work has become. This year i've taken on 3 classes from the music tech. department and am finding ways of incorporating new media/technology into my work.
This was last weeks Programming assignment:
Of course it's much better when the person recording can actually use both hands to move the game console but I have to admit that I actually am liking this cat art piece.
Speaking of cat art.. this was my assignment for my Cabinets of Curiosity class. I have more new work to post, but haven't documented it and honestly isn't really too worth it for me at the moment.
(insert cat vid here..when I record it.)
I have to admit my mind is in a dream and all I can think about is the summer where I want to travel and possibly get a stop-motion internship. Portfolio day is coming up but since I did not take many animation classes this year, feel that I am behind. It makes me a little sad but constantly find myself daydreaming about taking a trip to Europe with my boyfriend or the many puppet workshops I find online. My mind is just in a dream state at the moment.
I also miss fashion.. fashion!!! where did you go?! These are things i've been eyeing almost every day online:
<3
ambar

No comments:
Post a Comment