Firstly, my trip to Mexico! Photos scrambled:
So, I decided to drop my CG class which makes me sad because it was something I was really looking forward to to learning this year but I realized that I would fit in better with the Experimental Animation CG class and after being sick from my trip from Mexico for HALF a month, it seems impossible to catch up. Anyways goodbye CG for now, long live the one ball bounce test I did.
This weekend was the CalArts Halloween Party and I was uncreative this year and went in NO costume but I did wear a black and orange dress so please appreciate some of my effort! Here are some pics of my BF and I :)
And these are pics of me at the CalArts Halloween photobooth with Grace and Quique. Here you can see the progression of a guy bumping into me and completely spilling my wine everywhere:
And this week, animator David Daniels sent over my friend Maddie a piece of clay for strata-cut for our class to cut which is super nice and amazing of him! For those of you who don't know his work he is basically the creator and god of the strata-cut technique. Here's all of us cutting a slice and a link to one of his vids:
https://vimeo.com/6523587
I had so much fun!!
And now progress on my work, in my Manual Mechanical class, our first assignment was to create a Crank Shaft, here you can see my two cats jumping and Hi-5ing as well as two bells being hit. This is a present I made for my friend Daphne :)
The second assignment was working with Cams which are these circular devices that allow things to spin in circles or fall in place, in mine I have a spinning disco ball, and two cats on the side "dancing" and also spinning:
and last but not least, I have fallen in love with music programming! I need to figure out a way to make mp3's out of my songs so I can post them on here.. But I feel super cool when I write out code.
And this weekend my work will be screened at the Hugely Tiny Festival in Pasadena and the Women's Independent Film Festival in Los Angeles! Thank you so much for accepting my work. I feel so flattered that anyone would like what I do!
ambar










I LOVE YOU CAT CAMS!
ReplyDeleteTHERE REALLY GOOOD!
http://bblackcatt.blogspot.co.uk/
XX