I am back to posting on the internet. I haven't had much to blog since usually I like to post cute pictures and show work in progress but i've just been settling in back to CalArts. There was some trouble deciding what classes to take, and I would post my schedule but because I am the worlds most undecided person am adding/dropping classes still to this week.
I will say that lately i've been interested in getting back into fashion, I felt I lost myself a little over summer but now with my new haircut, nails, and some wardrobe items, I am starting to feel a lot better.
I also need to get back in the habit of watching movies, I think i'll watch the original TRON tonight, and have started watched the complete Sopranos! So exciting.
There's been a lot going on but I think it's finally time to start working from my room and get a little break but the Butler building (which is the stop-mo desk area) I'm sorry! I love you Butler!!
This is what as been happening lately: BFA 1 party at my place, drinking, getting nails done for first time, getting haricut for the first time since I was in the 8th grade, learning CG, learning how to program music with code, daydreaming about my film, making a mini secret documentary that will come out of nowhere, decorating my room, and deciding to be home more than at school.
We'll see what happens! and my film this year will be crazy.
ambar
No comments:
Post a Comment