I have attempted creating my own website, well temporary one for the moment:
Cargocollective.com/AmbarNavarro
I was actually getting really stressed about getting a website but then realized, I should just be patient and wait until I find someone who can help me make a really nice designed one.
This summer has been non-stop 5 week 8 am - 3:30 of Summer School of French and Government that is finally now over!!! I am not a morning person AT ALL.
Anyways, now for UPDATES!!!
My film "Bored Girl" screened at the San Antonio Film Festival, which led to some radio press at the local college station here in town, 90.1
I think the radio interviews went well, beside from me being a tiny (any by tiny i mean a lot) awkward.
My Film "RED" will be screened at this years NSA (National Stereoscopic Association) Gallery July 25 - 30th in Costa Mesa:
and last but not least I am teaching a 2 week animation workshop at Austin Film School:
Ambar



No comments:
Post a Comment