Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week I have no idea


Tomorrow me and my bf head to Texas! And on that note, please enjoy this Gif made of him at graduation:




But now finally posting my final films!

"Bored Girl" - (1:05) This was my final for my Stop-Mo basics class, I hated animating this puppet but I think for a days worth of shooting I got a good short film about teen angst out of it.



"Aunt Patsy" - (2:19) My final cut-out film! Made this in 1 week, super rushed and had to make an alternative ending that actually worked out better I think, anyways the voice actress on this was incredible and pretty much makes the whole film!  This film may go on private very soon..




"RED" - (1:39) This film requires a red filter to reveal the bottom layers, I wanted to make a film about my 1st year at calarts with 1st year students.  Weirdly enough this film came out very personal to me and has a few small hidden images that are easy to miss.




I still have tons more of vids and pics to post but as for now enjoy my final calarts pieces! I will also have my mini pet store film finished with sound editing hopefully within a month so I can post that up online too!


Ambar

1 comment:

  1. "...some beanie babies" LMAO

    Those cut outs were awesome. Once you threw the whole egg in the bowl, you had me laughing. The voice actress really did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete