Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 28

Oh GOD! My blog post may start to die down slowly..very slowly. Well, i'm going to try my best to keep up as much as possible.

Tuesday is portfolio day! (will post pics) and I have decided to volunteer this year to see how the process works.  I think volunteering could benefit me for the years to come.  I am getting a little stressed over portfolio day, i'm not expecting any call backs since I hear that BFA 1's usually don't, but i'd love to get an internship with a stop-mo studio in the near future! Well, wish me luck.

Here is my Chiodo assignment for the week:
The assignment was to make a Character walk, since my puppet is based on the super model Twiggy, I tried going for a clumsy model walk but need to exaggerate it more! Luckily next week our assignment is to do just that.


I have been slaving away lately on my Miniature set, here is the progress on it so far.



And in miniature patters this week we made hands!



Spring break is coming up and I have tons to do.  


p.s. Are smaller pictures better for my blog? I can't tell.





Ambar





No comments:

Post a Comment