Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 20 & 21

I need to blog something!  I took  Mime Class Level 1 that has changed my life! Hopefully I'll be able to take Level 2 if it lands on a good day.


My schedule for this semester is bigger than last..



I also went to this last week at Cinefamily that was amazing!


and the Single Wing Turquoise Bird show at UCLA



All my classes this semester are great.  I have to make a new puppet for Chiodos class, a small Peep Show for Toy Theater, a "last" which is a hard shoe that goes inside a shoe for Miniature Patterns out of clay (for a puppet shoe), MY 3 headed puppet, some readings, and am doing a strata-cut Ice Block for Alternative Stop-Mo that we will be filming next week.

This semester is going way better than last, and I really need to get on my home and film!

ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment