Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Break '12

This break has been going okay so far!  I have watched more television series than any human should in a 1 week period, and I am actually working on my film!  I spent this weekend hanging out in LA and volunteering at the Automata theater downtown.  I also ate a delicious chicken biscuit sandwich at Brite Spot in Echo Park, everyone, GO THERE! It's amazing.  My Christmas was spent of course in the Butler building where I continued working on my film, working on Christmas is becoming some sort of tradition i'm creating.

Here are some photos of my progress:









(adding more pics soon)


and because I have an amazing boyfriend, he surprised me with this Christmas gift!!!  It was something I had been wanting for a while and we have decided to name him Alby. Thank you baaaabbee.




ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment