Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 14/15 last week

Updating so late :(

Week 14 and 15 was spent working on my Stop-mo film, Intuitive final, and 3D test.

I'm gonna post 2 up here, my stop-mo one is too big:





They built a door next to my desk for the new experimental classroom! Look how clean my desk is! Cleaned it over the weeked, should have took a "before" shot. It was full of plates and cups. ( I stopped counting how many cups were on my desk when I got to 12...)


The A115 creepy desks at night when no one is in here...


All i'm gonna say is the last 2 weeks were extremely stressful. No sleeping, and all of these were made in 1 day except for the intuitive that took hours spread over the 2 weeks while catching up on essays allllll my other work.

Now i'm in the lab. re-editing my stop-mo film.  Should have it finalized by tonight or tomorrow.

I think this semester went okay, I actually like how weird the 3D test turned out, If I were to re-do it differently.  I've met great people and am now am spending the holidays here at CalArts. Missing my cats and food.




ambar

No comments:

Post a Comment